Sunday, July 11, 2010

Progres

So this particular blog has no title what so ever I'm just writing had alot on my mind so I figured I would clear my head by writing a blog. What does it mean to truely fine your calling in life? Have you ever took the time and really set down and analyzed why are you here? Sometime I feel as though I'm a flower in the pasture who can bloom but just has to make it up in her mine that she wants to. Progression is the name of the game and if your not progressing than why are you here. In life you go through things you make mistakes and we often call thoose mistakes lessons learned. But what if you continue to REPEAT that same mistake over and over again never really learning to not continuing the same cycle. I have a word for tht regression. Regression meaning although you know your not suppose to be doing something a certain way or back tracking (past) you continue to go back down the same damn roads. When will you ever learn. This is just a little something I had to get off of my chest. Hopefully it will inspire someone or touch someone. Hopefully I look back at this tomorrow or nxt week and get my ish together becaz progression is the name of the game and if there's no Progress what am I here for........

Peace Out

No comments:

Post a Comment